I got to use it on myself and felt a softball injury in my arm go away in minutes. It became very easy to stretch out other parts of my body and the next day I am still feeling strong. You can use it to tone your skin and I saw and felt Karolyn’s cheeks and lips go from a saggy frown (her words not mine) to a smile. Her skin felt tighter and some lines disappeared. I saw Ella Rose’s long time chronic swelling in her foot disappear. Tom felt his long time wrist injury relax and go back to normal within minutes. And the shocker of the night was when a friend with Chronic illness and major stress came in and received a treatment. Within a short time his stress disappeared and he was feeling better than he had in years. We all ended up laughing hysterically for the next 4 hours.
Its hard to imagine that a little device charged with an energy field can do all that..and I might not believe it unless i had experienced it for myself. I had the chance to use the Am wand as well. I have scoliosis and have been going to the chiropractor for two months now. After ten minutes with the Am wand my spine began releasing tension from the bottom to the top. I also noticed that the air around me become very very clean and pure and I felt as though I were breathing pure mountain air. I have been pain free since last week using the wand as well and my chiropractor noticed that my back seemed to be adjusting and seemed more balanced than usual. I have now ordered quite a few of these products and cant wait to try them on my friends and family!!
On a Friday I was at the gym, where I spend a lot of time. I was on a decline bench doing abdominal work where my head is lower than my knees as I raise up to perform a crunch. I have an iPhone that I listen to that sits in my yoga pants pocket just on my left hip. After finishing a set of a twisting motion for my waist, on my way down to perform a crunch, RIGHT under where my iPhone was I felt a burning/ripping sensation on my left hip. It hurt a lot to even get off the bench. I went home immediately and did some abdominal massage. Being a treatment therapist, it was obvious to me that I had a connective tissue tear. What shocked me the next day was blood in my stool. On my way to the gym on Sunday after taking Saturday off, I called Christina. She wanded me for about 3-5 minutes OVER THE PHONE. I felt ripples throughout my body. When she told me she was intending to send the wand's energy up the front of my body, I knew it because I felt a jolt.
After we were done, I felt so good I was able to do cardio which would have been impossible before. Where the pain was diffuse and about level 4, it was .01 with just the heart of the tear barely appearing on my sensory radar. The day after the wanding I did complex yoga twists with no pain!
I got to use it on myself and felt a softball injury in my arm go away in minutes. It became very easy to stretch out other parts of my body and the next day I am still feeling strong.
ReplyDeleteYou can use it to tone your skin and I saw and felt Karolyn’s cheeks and lips go from a saggy frown (her words not mine) to a smile. Her skin felt tighter and some lines disappeared.
I saw Ella Rose’s long time chronic swelling in her foot disappear.
Tom felt his long time wrist injury relax and go back to normal within minutes.
And the shocker of the night was when a friend with Chronic illness and major stress came in and received a treatment. Within a short time his stress disappeared and he was feeling better than he had in years. We all ended up laughing hysterically for the next 4 hours.
Its hard to imagine that a little device charged with an energy field can do all that..and I might not believe it unless i had experienced it for myself. I had the chance to use the Am wand as well. I have scoliosis and have been going to the chiropractor for two months now. After ten minutes with the Am wand my spine began releasing tension from the bottom to the top. I also noticed that the air around me become very very clean and pure and I felt as though I were breathing pure mountain air. I have been pain free since last week using the wand as well and my chiropractor noticed that my back seemed to be adjusting and seemed more balanced than usual. I have now ordered quite a few of these products and cant wait to try them on my friends and family!!
ReplyDeleteOn a Friday I was at the gym, where I spend a lot of time. I was on a decline bench doing abdominal work where my head is
ReplyDeletelower than my knees as I raise up to perform a crunch. I have an iPhone that I listen to that sits in my yoga pants pocket just on my
left hip. After finishing a set of a twisting motion for my waist, on my way down to perform a crunch, RIGHT under where my iPhone was I felt a burning/ripping sensation on my left hip. It hurt a lot to even get off the bench. I went home immediately and did some abdominal massage. Being a treatment therapist, it was obvious to me that I had a connective tissue tear. What shocked me the next day was blood in my
stool. On my way to the gym on Sunday after taking Saturday off, I called Christina. She wanded me for about 3-5 minutes OVER THE PHONE. I felt ripples throughout my body. When she told me she was intending to send the wand's energy up the front of my body, I knew it because I felt a jolt.
After we were done, I felt so good I was able to do cardio which would have been impossible before. Where the pain was diffuse and about level 4, it was .01 with just the heart of the tear barely appearing
on my sensory radar. The day after the wanding I did complex yoga twists with no pain!